At several places on this website we may ask you for details such as your name, email address and phone number and the name of your business (‘Your Details’). We will treat Your Details as confidential and they will be maintained in accordance with the requirements of current Data Protection legislation and regulations including the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003:
- to administer our communications with you through this Website
- for statistical or survey purposes to improve this website and its services
- to serve website content and advertisements to you
- to administer this website
- to offer or provide you with information about our services
- to contact you to discuss our services.
We will not provide Your Details or any other User Information by which you can be identified to any third party without your agreement. On occasion we may be able to arrange with a third party supplier that they will make a special offer to users of our website. Your Details will only be provided to that supplier if you register for that offer. If you do so, that supplier may contact you in respect of that offer or other services which they may be able to offer your business.
You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide Your Details and/or User Information, we are entitled do so.
You will see at the bottom or any newsletter or bulletin that we send you that there will be an ‘Unsubscribe’ button should you not wish to receive any future issues.